- Emerald Fields (different sections, interactive button play area with blinking lights and sounds, swings, high and low slides, teeter toter, climbing structure, covered picnic bench area, restrooms and more- lots of variety for different age levels).
- Amberleigh neighborhood– pretend play areas with a pretend grocery store, firetruck to ride in, musical pieces, swings, river access, walking trails, shelter house
- Avery Park (soft surface and different sections for play, restrooms, basketball/tennis courts, soccer fields)
- Ted Kaltenbach Park (5985 Cara Road, Dublin- on the edge of Hilliard) preschool and school aged playground, volleyball courts, large paved walking path
The Homestead Park 4675 Cosgray Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026 (several different play sections, sand to dig in, real life tractor to sit on, caboose that is sometimes open to walk through, train station replica, pond, tether ball, basketball, volleyball, nice walking path that leads to the 7 miles of Heritage Rail Trail)
- This makes a nice photo opportunity with a covered bridge, old barn, brick building, tractor and other park features like trees.
- Summer concerts and features at the outdoor amphitheater
Roger A Reynolds Municipal Park (3800 Veterans Memorial Way)
- Village Green Park – 47 Hall Street (playground equipment and splash pad)
- Murphy Park– behind Handel’s Ice Cream (1 playground for little ones and another for older kids, green space)
- Adventure Park – 60 Village Park Drive
Huber Village Park (Planet Westerville) 362 Huber Village Blvd (2 large entrance towers, play structure that looks like an old fashioned wagon, things you jump/bounce on, large plastic rock to climb on, covered bench to sit on within the fenced in playground area- the entrance is open, swings, slides
- Fancyburg Park 3375 Kioka Avenue
- Dogs are allowed off their leash towards the end of the day.
- Scioto Audubon
- Heritage Trail Park- 4 acre dog park with an area for small dogs and another for large (closed in winter months)
- Prairie Oaks Metro Park– Doggie Beach at Darby Bend Lake. Dogs and cats are allowed in picnic areas, some paths and roadways.
- Spindler Dog Park
- Darree Fields (Dublin)
- GoDown Park (Worthington)- 10 acres with lots for dogs to explore including a water fountain
- Big Walnut Dog Park
- Pizzurro Park and Dog Park (Gahanna)
Disney World (Orlando, FL): read about Disney Freebies by clicking HERE
Sesame Place (Langhorne, PA): read about Sesame Place by clicking HERE
Memphis Kiddie Park (Cleveland, OH): read about Memphis Kiddie Park by clicking HERE