- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis- it is the world’s largest and there is so much to do for all ages.
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum- Mansfield, Ohio. Read my blog post about this great spot!
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery- Dayton, Ohio. Read my blog post about this fun spot! (reciprocity with COSI)
Science Museums (If you have a membership to any Science Museums check for reciprocity for free or reduced admission to other museums!)
- COSI- Columbus, Ohio
- Great Lakes Science Center- Beyond Rubik Cube exhibit is open until September 7th!
- Imagination Station- Toledo
Natural History Mueseums
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History (Pittsburgh)