Have you thought about running a t-shirt campaign? If not, it is a great way to bring unity among a group and generate a profit for yourself or organization. Tee Originals is a site where anyone can design and sell t-shirts. The process is quick, easy, with no upfront costs and the end product will be a unique and comfortable t-shirt. I’ve partnered together with Tee Originals in this sponsored post to show you can get started:
- Consider creating t-shirts for a business, organization, club, school, group, charity, support group or upcoming event.
- Wouldn’t it be fun to have matching shirts for a family reunion, bachelorette party, mission trip, or wedding weekend? Think outside of the box!
- I’ve even seen people use t-shirt campaigns to fundraise for things such as adoption.
Simple Design Process
- Use the blank t-shirt to begin customizing your t-shirt (or other item such as sweatshirt, tank top and performance tees). There are many high quality shirt choices available and you can even offer your supporters multiple selection options.
- There’s an extensive library of clip art or you can upload your own image. Also, you can change the font, size and color. As you can see below there are lots of options:
- You do not need to be tech savvy to create these shirts. With just a click you can easily see the design transform before your eyes.
- Contact the Design Support Team if you feel you might want help with the design process. Click here for more information about Design Support. As I was designing my shirt, I even got a pop up chat window offering me help.
- There are so many options to choose from that it really is an exciting process! It took me about 4 minutes to create a shirt I love! Stay tuned for my t-shirt campaign that I will be posting.
Set Your Price, Goal and Closing Date
- Price: Once you’ve designed your t-shirt you will set the price depending on how much profit you want to make.
- Goal: The minimum goal that can be set is 20 and maximum is 1,000. Once 20 orders have been placed the shirts will be printed, packaged and shipped to the supporters. If a profit isn’t made you will be notified via email and the shirts won’t be produced nor will they supporters be charged.
- Closing Date: You will pick a timeframe for your campaign. A recommended length of time is 2 weeks with 3 weeks being the maximum. Once the campaign has ended the shirts will be produced and shipped directly to the purchaser. You can elect the bulk shipping option which is free but then the organizer is responsible for distributing the shirts.
Spread the Word
- In order to have a successful campaign you need to let other people know about it. Spread the word on Social Media Accounts and tell the people you meet. Consider adding photos or videos to support your campaign.
- Based in Columbus, Ohio (my hometown, yeah!). They deliver shirts worldwide.
- The founder has been in the t-shirt business for over 35 years and is passionate.
- Quality matters!
- Website: www.teeoriginals.com
- Watch this quick video to learn more about the benefits of using Tee Originals.
4 Simple Steps
A staple item in men, women and children’s closets are t-shirts so why not create something everyone loves using the Tee Originals site?