If you’re like me, I get excited when I’m waiting for a package and even more excited when a surprise package arrives. My kids receive a few magazine subscriptions as gifts from grandparents and we all look forward to reading them when they arrive. I’ve gathered a list of monthly subscription ideas perfect for kids. These make great gifts!
- Rent toys such as Legos®, K’Nex and other brands of toys sent to your doorstep. With this monthly subscription you get free deliver and the option to exchange toys throughout the month. Plans start at $19.99 a month.
- Educational subscription boxes full of different adventures. Early Explorers (3-5 year olds), World Edition (6-10 year olds) and USA Edition (7-12 year olds). Plans start at $11.95 per month plus shipping.
- Different sets of crates geared towards age group and interests. Focuses on STEAM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering Art and Math).
- Starts at $16.95 a month plus free shipping.
- 3 or more different educational projects each month
- Subscriptions start at $17.95 with free shipping
- Offer other products such as holiday boxes and kits, birthday party favors and creativity kits
- Care packages filled with innovative products that have been reviewed by an advisory board
- Box filled with 4 or more products specific towards your child’s age range
- 3 month subscription $84 with free shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Shower Boxes and various other items individually priced
- Based on the popular book series and movies these kits arrive packed with science materials that go along with the scientific theme of the month. (Ex. magnets, fossils, weather, etc.)
- Ages 5-12
- $19.99 per kit and includes shipping
- Educational toy rental subscription that allows you try the toys for 30 days or more and then ship them back for a new set of toys.
- For kids up to 4 years old.
- Free shipping both ways. Toys are cleaned and sanitized.
- Prices start at $19.99 per month.
- Numerous categories of books to select from including children’s (broken into age groups), teen, adult, etc.
- Books are carefully selected by literary experts and shipped to you. Any book can be substituted or returned.
- Various prices depending on genre and length of subscription.
- A mystery box full of gaming, geek and pop culture products arrive each month.
- Plans start at $11.95 plus $6.00 shipping and handling each month
The fun lasts all year long with these subscription ideas geared towards kids! They are practical, fun, varied and many of them are educational. Be sure to follow Local Busy Bees on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!