When I’m thinking about places to go for patio dining in Dublin the first restaurants to pop into my mind are located in Old Dublin. While I love many of these cozy spots, some of the most fabulous views are nestled into communities.
Check out the stunning views from the patio of La Vina!
- This is a peaceful and serene environment open to the public. You need to be a member to enjoy the other features of the club but the restaurant and patio can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Themed weekly events currently going on: Taco Tuesdays, Wine Wednesdays, Thirsty Thursdays and Friday Night Live (with music)
- Happy Hour runs Tuesday – Thursday from 4:30-7pm with $5 appetizers, $5 well drinks and $3 drafts.
- Updated menu designed by Seanne Myers
- Located in Tartan West Neighborhood (just past Jerome High School off of Hyland Croy)
The space is often reserved for private events so make sure you call to confirm that La Vina is open.
- I’ve recently discovered the great food and atmosphere at The Goat. While I’m featuring the Dublin establishment here, there are several other locations scattered throughout Columbus and other states.
Not only does The Goat serve upscale pub food but there’s an abundance of outdoor space for dining, drinks, corn hole or volleyball. If the volleyball court is not reserved for a league then it is available for customers to use. That would be an exciting way to spend an evening.
Take a look at the Columbus Events calendar by clicking here: THE GOAT EVENTS
(This one is technically in Plain City, but the residents living in this community attend Dublin City Schools so I’m including it on my list.) 🙂
- Pasquale’s Pizza & Pub is located in the Jerome Village community center and overlooks the pool.
- Pizza is their claim to fame and they’ve been serving loyal customers in Westerville for over 25 years.
- Happy Hour specials (closed on Tuesdays)
Interested in check out other patio dining options in Columbus? Then click: Patio Dining
Enjoy this beautiful fall weather by sitting outside at one of the great patios in Dublin!