The Sleepy Time Headrest arrived in time for our 4-week expedition across several states. We were equipped with all we needed (or so I hoped) as we embarked on our 4,000 mile road trip. Knowing that it would be a long time for my kiddos to be strapped into their car seats I had a wide array of things to keep them busy, happy and cozy. From our drive to Florida earlier this summer, I learned that a grouchy and tired kid means a miserable experience for everyone. Luckily the Sleepy Time Headrest allowed them to rest peacefully during our good old-fashioned road trip.
Here’s what you need to know about the Sleepy Time Headrest:
- Kid tested, parent approved and meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Comfortable and easy to use! My four year old learned how to do this without help.
- Keeps your child’s head properly aligned to prevent their head from falling forward or jerking from side to side. It’s not a real medical term but I call it “crooked head syndrome”. I’m referring to that terribly awful position where your little one has their head tilted forward, cocked to the side they look so uncomfortable.
- Fun Designs– comes in 8 different exciting patterns. Our pillow is the Zebra pattern.
- Different sizes: infant, child and adult available. (Child size shown below.)
- Multiple uses– my daughter used it as a blanket to cover her cold legs when she was awake during our car trip. Children with special needs are using it in wheel chairs. I haven’t brought this with us on a plane yet but we want to try it out! If you need tips for traveling on a plane with kids click here: Plane Tips For Traveling with Kids
- Made in the USA!
- Interested in purchasing a Sleepy Time Headrest? Visit their website here: http://www.childrensheadrest.com/index.htm
- I received this product for free in exchange for a product review. All of the opinions are my own. I was not financially compensated for this post. I encourage you to check out the Sleepy Time Headrest website to read more about this product.
Thanks to the Sleepy Time Headrest I was much better prepared for Round 2 of our Road Trip travels this summer. I will definitely be bringing the Sleepy Time Headrest with us for our next trip! Keep up with my traveling adventures and tips by joining my email mailing list or follow Local Busy Bees on my social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest). Wishing you and your family safe and comfortable travels!