I was super pumped to discover Three D Centers in Hilliard, Ohio. It’s a brand new business offering a wide variety of classes for kids and adults. The opportunities for creativity, learning a new skill and group support are endless.
You’ll love the concept of Three D Centers: a weekly schedule of classes allowing you to pick sessions that fit your schedule and interest, pay as you go, no enrollment fees, and affordable pricing. Sounds pretty amazing- right?!!! To top it all off Three D Centers is offering first time visitors the opportunity to try out two FREE classes per family member. Click HERE to download your free class passes.
Some of the Fun Classes Offered
- Dance, Workout, Drama, Art, Languages, Support Groups, Martial Arts, Business and Finance
- Click HERE to view the complete class schedule, times and pricing.
- Everyone is bound to find an exciting class!
I know all my mom friends are sick of being stuck inside with their kiddos during all of these rainy summer days in Columbus. It looks like venturing to Three D Centers could help you escape from home and save your sanity!
More Information on Three D Centers
- Classes are offered throughout the day and evening Monday-Saturday.
- Class prices range from $4-$15 per class depending on length and supplies. Remember your first 2 classes are free!
- Call before you visit to verify availability.
- Family owned business with friendly employees.
- Children ages 6 and under need to have an adult stay with them. Take a look at the comfortable and inviting parent area to hang out in while you wait.
I had a blast using my two left feet to try my best at Zumba with Nisha. I’d say it was Zumba with a Hip Hop flare in a no pressure atmosphere. Nisha’s enthusiasm and passion was so invigorating it helped make me feel comfortable and left me smiling the whole class. You can’t beat moving and grooving to upbeat tunes, burning calories and having fun all in one night. Can’t wait for my next class!
My 4-year-old daughter enjoyed her time with Ali in the Creative Art class. Ali had intentions of making monsters but my little one wanted to construct cats and dogs with construction paper instead. Ali went with her ideas and even let my little one hang her masterpiece on the wall.
Dream, Dare, Do is the philosophy of the Three D Centers, so do just that and support a local business!